Sub Tender committee of Arabian Gulf Oil Company (AGOCO), Benghazi- Libya. Announces of bid the tender to:
|Project Title||Booklet Price|
|RENTAL OF AIR CARIRS MEANS(EQUIPPED AEROPLANES) TO WORK FOR ALL AGOCO COMPANY SITES||2000 L.D|
So, to all qualified, Specialized Companies only which have previous experience in this field and which have the intention to submit to this tender. Booklets handing will be during the period from Monday 15/05/2017 to Wednesday 17/05/2017 between 10:00 to 12:00. And handing will be to their representatives who have to fill the receiving form (available with announcement in www.agoco.com.ly and www.noclibya.com.ly) ahead, before coming to receive booklets to ease and speed the process.
Specification booklets are to be obtained from Meeting room No(2), company guest house Company Main Building – Elkish, Benghazi, against payment as mentioned in the above table, paid through non refundable certified cheque (From a Libyan bank) Credited to Arabian Gulf Oil Company (AGOCO).Booklets will not be submitted to other than the qualified capable bidders which are able to submit required documents by this announcement, according to the Following conditions:
- Representatives have to be authorized through official letters from their Companies Accompanied stamp.
- Who desire to bid has to present his qualification and past experience, supported with documents in the related Field. Also legal and financial documents, according to the prevailing laws for those registered in Libya, have to be submitted. These are :
- Decree of formation.
- Valid Commercial registration.
- Valid registration Certificate from Chamber of Commerce.
- Valid working permission.
- Valid proof of tax payment.
- A copy of the participation agreement if the company has already merged or joined another legal person, certified by the competent local authorities or affiliated with the headquarters country if the other party in the foreign participation agreement is accredited by the Libyan embassy in the headquarters country
- Permission to practice from the competent minister for foreign companies
- Air Operation Certificate.
- Certificate of Airworthiness.
- Certificate of Registration.
- Certificate of Maintenance.
- Insurance Certificate.
- Participant in this tender have to facilitate site visit to the headquarters of his company by representatives of the Arabian Gulf Oil Company authorized for all Air plane and human resources available to him.
- Bid to be submitted in three (3) separate, red wax sealed, envelopes stamped from bidder, indicating tender name, and participating bidder name to be indicated on each envelope. One envelope is commercial Composed of one original + one copy. Second envelope is for technical (one original + one copy) does not contain price otherwise, it will be rejected). Validity should be, at least, three (3) months From the Closing date. Third envelope is un-priced commercial offer( does not contain price otherwise, it will be rejected ) has to contain the required payment conditions with the necessity to agree on all AGOCO general terms and conditions to participate in the tender, composed of one original + one copy ,and attached with it is a Bid bond.
- Bid bond value is 0.5% from bid total price and must be submitted as a certified cheque or as an irrevocable, unconditional and confirmed letter of Guarantee or Stand- by Letter of Credit issued from one of the Libyan Commercial Banksor through a First class European Bank confirmed and advised to the company through Libyan Foreign Bank (LFB)- Tripoli, or through British Arab Commercial Bank (BACB)-London and valid for sixty (60) days From the expiry of the offer submitted. Bid bond shall be delivered in a separate envelope sealed with red wax. This bid bond will be returned to those who are not awarded the tender.
- Bids have to be submitted during the official working hours, to Sub Tender Committee – Arabian Gulf Oil Company – Meeting room No (2) company guest house Elkish- Benghazi-before Monday 19/06/2017 at 14:00 o’clock.
- Any bid which does not comply with the above mentioned conditions will be rejected. Low price is not the only controlling factor in evaluation. AGOCO reserves the right to cancel the tender without obligation to give any reason for such cancellation.
- For any inquiries, please contact Sub-Tender Committee on the following address:
Arabian Gulf Oil Company
Meeting room No (2), company guest house
Tel: +218 61 2228931- 40, Ext: 4682
Note: All correspondences must be addressed to the head of Sub Tender
Committee of Arabian Gulf Oil Company.
Arabian Gulf Oil Compan
On 31/03/2017, AGOCO has launched the operations of a new gathering station lined to Messla field where 5 news wells of about 9000 barrels of crude oil a day per day were opened on production.
This reservoir of these wells which is located on the north side of Sarir field, adjacent to southern edge of Messla field in south-east of Sirte basin, was discovered in 1993 after drilling well no. (VV1-65). The production of this reservoir is expected to continue for more than 45 years.
This station is standalone and does not depend on the electric power of Messla field, where solar energy technology is used to provide electricity to operate chemicals injection system and a central system of cathodic protection which was designed to reduce the effort and time in monitoring protection performance from wellhead to the point of connection to Messla field link, this is in addition to the multi-flow meter system and, which is one of the latest technologies in the measurement used for the first time in Libya, where contribute to conduct production tests of the wells without the need for traditional facilities used in this regard, in addition to being Eco-friendly equipment.
AGOCO is showing its gratitude and appreciation to all those involved in the implementation of this project and singled out Ferrostaal company, Germany, which carried out installations of surface facilities in difficult circumstances after resumed its operations at the end of 2015.
MAN TURBO has pledged to prepare an integrated work plan to resume its work in AGOCO’s fields as soon as possible during the visit of the Management Committee Chairman,
Mr. Mohammed Ben Shtwan visited to MAN Turbo headquarters in Switzerland on Monday, 2017/04/04 to discuss Man Turbo returns to work in SARIR and Nafoora fields to complete power generators units’ maintenance programs.
During the visit, the Chairman reviewed the maintenance works for generators’ rotating axes at Nafoora field in Man Turbo workshops, This work is expected to be completed in near future (from three months to four months).
AGOCO’s efforts to encourage international companies to resume their activities in AGOCO fields to increase production and achieve objectives LED these companies to start its activities after undergone thorough security situation assessment procedures in region, which was positive and encouraging for resumption.
Arabian Gulf Oil Company is the first company in Libya to resume its operations using international companies’ services such as Schlumberger, which after 3 years of work suspension in Libya had completed successfully the first RST logging job on well No. (C 209-65) in 11/04/2017